The Dracorage Mythal: There’s one in particular that I didn’t know anything about. What the heck is that? According to the forgotten realms wikia, this was a 250,000 mile zone that, when a certain star was in the right alignment, caused dragons to become violent for ten days. From what I can tell, the Dracorage was created so that the datingranking.net/nl/smore-overzicht/ dragons would fight each other and keep them from working together to rule the world. There are a ton of details on all of this on this page on the DD site.
But the book does not say how many dragons he has got, or exactly what designs he or she is
- Zhent Rian Nightshade is seated alongside Lord Neverember. Council does not think its great.
- In the event that Neronvain is lifeless, King Melandrach is full of “cool frustration”.
- Discover hemorrhoids of effects towards the concessions that keeps started made to brand new metal dragons. Connerad Brawnanvil and you may King Melandrach specifically is outraged.
- Spend some the newest dragons (come across lower than).
- Objective – check out Xonthal’s tower to recuperate a cult defector and his dragon cover up. Definitely utilize the preferences text away from page 63 right here! Iskander features delivered a note to your Council.
- Purpose – check out Thay so you’re able to maybe generate certain Red Wizards. Reddish Wizard Nyh Illmych (enjoyable name to state out loud) wishes brand new Personal computers to come quickly to Thay (find web page 75 having information).
There is certainly a part for the page 20 that claims the fresh Personal computers is decide what to do with new metal dragons in the their fingertips.
Although guide will not say exactly how many dragons he’s, or just what sizes he or she is
- Lords’ Alliance: Each member wants a dragon for his/her city.
- Harpers: Want a dragon for intelligence gathering (scouting out the Well of Dragons?)
- Buy of one’s Gauntlet: Want a dragon to guard Elturel.
- Emerald Enclave: Want a dragon to protect an ancient treant known as The Grandfather Tree.
The tower is in the Greypeak Hills to your eastern. It’s very close to Parnast. It looks like it is up to five-hundred kilometers regarding Waterdeep.
The fresh Hedge Maze: As the PCs enter the maze, be sure to read them the flavor on page 64, where Iskander shouts to them from the tower. It’s easy to forget, and it is very important.
Flying: Basically, if the PCs try to fly or climb over the walls, they enter thick, impassable brambles. If the PCs somehow “cheat” to get to the tower, it has no entrances – just smooth impassable stone.
The Sundial: This maze is all about the Sundial. The PCs must figure out which of the eight paths to take on five separate occasions. The sundial offers a different clue with its shadow each time. You should probably print out a map of the sundial area, or draw one. This area can be very frustrating for the players, as the solution doesn’t really make a lot of sense. You might want to have an NPC sidekick around to steer the PCs when if they start to get bogged down.
New Creatures is a bit Weak: Taking a wrong path leads to an encounter area. The only way to get back to a sundial is to find a hidden gem in the area. Some of these areas are very cool. The monsters weren’t much of a challenge for my PCs. You might want to use two gorgons instead of one. You also might want to overhaul the Carnivorous Garden, as it is a bit of a drag. Area 6 is particularly easy.. the animated armor is no match for your high-level PCs. You might want to change it to a trap area.